Plot 4, Ackland Close
Spacious Style with a Fabulous Kitchen
Available Units: 7 & 8 (See location below)
A two bedroom, surprisingly spacious, end of terrace house with allocated parking and a delightful south facing garden, situated close to Bideford town centre. Inside, the beautifully presented accommodation comprises of an attractive living room, a spacious and beautifully designed kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, a downstairs WC, and upstairs benefits from two spacious and light bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Brand New House
Allocated Parking Space
Close to Bideford Town Centre
Ideal Main Residence or Rental Investment
UPVC Double Glazing
Gas Central Heating
Plot 4 Ackland Close is two bedroom end of terrace house with allocated parking and a delightful south facing garden, situated close to Bideford town centre. The property has been newly constructed with a good specification throughout, that includes uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Inside, the beautifully presented accommodation comprises stairs to the first floor and an attractive living room. Beyond this room is the stylish kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances that include a gas hob, electric oven with an extractor over, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
There is also a door leading out to the garden. On the first floor are two well-proportioned bedrooms and the bathroom that comprises a stylish white three piece suite with a shower over the bath.
Outside, the delightful rear garden is due south facing and enclosed by timber fencing. Beyond the rear garden is a numbered allocated parking space. Meddon Street is ideally located close to Bideford Town with its thriving shopping Centre and historic Pannier Market holding both produce and crafts markets. Many antique and lifestyle shops are scattered amongst the narrow backstreets with a busy pedestrianised main street for your shopping needs. An impressive old arch stone bridge crosses the River Torridge linking the town of Bideford to its neighbouring village East the Water.
Address: Plot 4, Ackland Close, Meddon Street, Bideford, EX39 2EW
- Choice of fully fitted quality kitchen units*
- Choice of high-quality worktops with matching upstands*
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap
- Plumbing for washing machine
- Electric Oven and gas hob
- Dishwasher *
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome taps and waste
- Thermostatic valve bar shower over bath with screen
- Shower to en suite (if applicable)
- Choice of ceramic wall tiles*
- High-performance insulation to roof, ground floor, and external walls
- Highly efficient gas central heating system
- Digital heating programmer
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- Telephone points including hall, master bedroom, and lounge
- TV points to Lounge and master bedroom
- All white Deta Power points and switches with high-performance RCD protection
- Mains operated smoke alarms to hallway and landing
- White Led downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and cloak rooms
- Six panels grained white doors
- Contemporary stainless steel door furniture
- Matt emulsion walls in Jasmine White
- Smooth ceilings in White
- Quality facing brick and render elevations
- PVCu windows and doors
*Choice available dependent on the stage of construction. For clarification of kitchen drawings please contact us. Available extras include: Alarm system, Integrated appliances, Chrome towel rails, Chrome sockets and light switches, Range of flooring to include carpets, ceramic, laminate and real wood, Additional ceramic wall tiling, Extended patio area.
Plot 4 - House Floor Plan
Ackland Close Site Plan
This plan of Ackland Close shows the location of plot 4. The site has a lovely open feel with views across the Bideford hills, and is dominated by a beautiful Copper Beech tree. Each house has its own parking space and there is also guest parking on site.
Ackland Close is ideally situated only five minutes walking distance from the town centre with its thriving shops, which are a good mix of local, chain storesand a historic Pannier Market, and a short walk away there is a local post office and convenience store.